KH970 Manual Row Counter Kit
KH970 Row Counter Kit
KH970 Row Counter Kit Includes:
2 screws, nuts, washers
- Drill Template
- Drill Bit
- Row Counter
This is a kit to allow you to mount and use a manual row counter on your Brother KH970. For those times you don't need the CB1 controller such as knitting straight ribbing or hand-manipulated stitches, it will save wear and tear on the controller prolonging the life of your screen and electronics. The counter is centrally located to allow for small items to be knit (eg. I-Cord) without moving the carriage very far. It can also be removed when not in use if so desired. It uses the Knitleader tripper and does not interfere with the Knitleader operation if you use one
You can purchase as little or as much as you need.
- The basic kit is ONLY the special shoulder screws and nuts to allow the counter to be put on and off.
- Drill Template: A metal drill template for locating and drilling holes to assure holes go in proper place. Eliminates risk of holes ending up in wrong location.
- Drill Bit: Proper drill Bit (#39) for clearance holes
- Rivets: New plastic rivets in case existing ones are damaged on removal
- Row Counter: Silver Reed Row counter if you don't own one
- Install Instructions
Write Your Own Review